Whitemoor Equestrian Centre opened its doors to the public on 14th June 2009.The Harvey Family moved to Devon from Hampshire in the summer of 2008. Our vision is to build up a reputable family run Equestrian Centre that will cater for able bodied and special needs riders. An emphasis will be made upon giving our customers the personal touch that some larger establishments lack.
* Qualified & experienced staff
* Horses picked for temperament & abilities
* Applying 'British Horse Society' approval
* Applying 'Riding for Disabled Ass' approval
* 25m x 45m outdoor arena
* Lunging / Round Pen
* 12 large stables with rubber matting
* 3 pony stalls
* Grass, diy, assisted diy, part & Full livery
* Private, Lunge & Group Lessons. Hacks.
* Coffee Mornings. After School & Sat. Clubs
* Own a Pony Days. Pony Parties