Dalbrack Luxury Holiday Cottage in Aberdeenshire Scotland, ScotlandDalbrack Luxury Holiday Cottage in Aberdeenshire Scotland
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 650.00 - £ 1,000.00 per week
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Dalbrack Luxury Holiday Cottage in Aberdeenshire Scotland Family friendly Holiday Cottage ideal for fishing ideal for golf in Ballater, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Dalbrack is a most attractive period house in Ballater with fantastic views over the golf course yet is only 3 mins from the shops.The spacious accommodation sleeps 6-8, with a modern kitchen,comfortable sitting room and 4 bedrooms. Sunny garden.
A self-catering house for 6-8
in the heart of Royal Deeside
in Cairngorms National Park
Dalbrack is a most attractive, traditional Edwardian house built in 1905, located within the small conservation area of Ballater. It is one of only a few houses in Ballater which has stunning uninterrupted views over the first tee of Ballater Golf Course towards the hills and mountains of the Balmoral Estate from the living room, sunporch and three of the bedrooms. Tennis courts very close by and on view from the house.
The spacious and very comfortable accommodation is bright, very sunny and has been fully equipped with everything you might need for an enjoyable holiday. It is the perfect holiday location for golfing, fishing, walking, cycling, and enjoying the numerous attractions and restaurants in the area.
Ballater is surrounded by spectacular highland scenery, all within a short drive or cycle ride.Visit Loch Muick, Cambus O'May, Glengairn and take the road to Strathdon or to Braemar and beyond past Mar Lodge to the bridge at Linn of Dee.
- An attractive sun porch with chairs - ideal for relaxing, enjoying the view, watching the golfers tee off and the ice curlers in the winter.
- Spacious well appointed double bedroom with golf course view.
- Large living room with bay window, wood burning stove, comfortable sofas, fantastic views, Digital Flatscreen tv, dvd and CD player. There are a very good selection of books, including local history, and walks, magazines, os maps, games, chess set, dvd's and CD’s. There is also a large collection of Lego, board games, jigsaws, for children and adults. Free Wireless broadband.
French doors leading onto –
- A large modern open plan kitchen dining room. The table can comfortably seat up to 8 people.
- The kitchen is very well equipped with microwave, double oven,ceramic hob, dishwasher, American fridge freezer, electric mixers, blender and other appliances. There is a wall mounted TV. We also supply all kitchen disposibles and even a good selection of cookbooks for the keen cook!
- Utility room, equipped with additional fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, belfast sink , boot stand and clothes pulley for all the outdoor equipment.
- Shower room with basin and WC.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Two large sunny twin bedrooms with outstanding views and lots of cupboard space.
- Additional attractively furnished bedroom with comfortable king size bed and washhand basin (available for 1 or 2 further people as an extra).
- Bathroom with shower over bath, wash hand basin and WC.
All electricity, central heating, wireless broadband, bed linen, towels and tea towels as well as many kitchen essentials are included.
Travel cot and high chair available at no extra cost if required. (Please bring own cot bedding).
The house has a delightful stone paved area to the front with heather and rhododendron borders. There are garden benches so you can relax, enjoy the view with a coffee or a glass of wine (the top picture on this page) and the sun for most of the day. To the rear is an enclosed sheltered garden with a lawn and patio, table and chairs.
We regret that no dogs or other pets can be accommodated at Dalbrack.
Please contact the owner to check availability.
Unfortunately this property does not have an online availability calendar. Please contact the owner directly by filling the contact form.
Facilities and Features
Broadband Internet, Mobile Network Coverage, Wifi
Ground Floor Bathroom, Ground Floor Bedroom
Board Games, Book Library, CD \ Music, DVD Player, Freeview, Satellite, TV, Video, Video\DVD Library
Access To Local Gym
Central Heating, Wood Burning Stove
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Fridge/Freezer, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Drier, Ironing Board \ Iron, Serviced By Cleaner, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
Enclosed Garden, Outside Seating, Patio \ Outside Dining Area, Private Garden
- Price Included:
Electricity and Fuel, Fuel For Fires, Linen, Towels
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Elderly, Families, Special Occasions
2 Double Rooms
2 Twin Rooms
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Features and Memberships:
Location Details and Things to Do
About Ballater and AberdeenshireDalbrack is on Salisbury Road, AB35 5QY overlooking 1st tee of Ballater Golf Course. Self-catering Holiday Rental in Ballater in the Stunning Countryside of Royal Deeside, part of the Cairngorms National Park, Aberdeenshire, North East Scotland, UK
- Nearest Bus Stop:
- Quarter of one mile
- Nearest Train Station:
- Nearest Airport:
- Nearest Ferry:
This Holiday Cottage in Aberdeenshire is in or close to:
- Cairngorms National Park
- North East Coast
This Holiday Cottage in Ballater, Scotland:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- is in a good location for walking and climbing
- is in or close to a skiing resort
- is close to Vineyards
- a car is advised
- is in a village location
- has access to a swimming pool
- has great local bird and wildlife
- is close to mountains and hills
- is on the Whisky trail
Glenshee Ski and Snowboarding Centre Scottish Highlands
Crathes Castle Garden and Estate
Glen Muick and Loch Muick Nature Reserves
North East Falconry Centre in Aberdeenshire
Royal Lochnagar Distillery
The Gathering Place
Darroch Lairg Hotel & Restaurant
Photography Courses in the Scottish Highlands
Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Deanston Distillery near Doune Stirlingshire