The Sanctuary Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Apartment Details
£ 410.00 - £ 1,350.00 per week
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Family Friendly Family Friendly
The Sanctuary Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Family friendly Luxury Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Apartment in St Ives, Cornwall, England
The Sanctuary is located in Gallinas Point apartments in St. Ives and is on the ground floor. The Sanctuary is just minutes from glorious beaches, and a short stroll to the idyllic town of St Ives.
- The Sanctuary is located in Gallinas Point apartments in St. Ives and is on the ground floor.
- Friday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 4 + infant.
- Children welcome.
- One small well behaved dog welcome. Regret no smoking.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Two bedrooms, main bathroom and en-suite bathroom.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
- Decked terrace.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Playstation iii with selection of games.
- iPod dock.
- DVD player with selection of DVDs.
- LCD television with Sky Movies package to the living area and lcd televisions with Freeview to bedrooms.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Complimentary travel cot and high chair/booster seat available.
- We request that guests' provide their own cot bedding.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Guests' are provided with one allocated parking space within gated parking. You may find that you choose not to use your car during your stay as there is just so much to see and do within walking distance of this luxury apartment.
- Enclosed decked terrace area.
Availability for Family friendly Luxury Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Apartment in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Ensuite Bathrooms
Ground Floor Bathroom, Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor WC
DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, TV
Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Price Included:
Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Elderly, Families, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
1 En-Suite Double Room
1 Twin Room
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About St Ives and CornwallGallinas Point Apartments are perched above St Ives town with lovely views across Porthminster Beach and beyond to Godrevy Lighthouse. This spectacular development offers some of the most prestigious self catering properties in St Ives.
This Holiday Apartment in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Apartment in St Ives, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- is near a beach
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
Raven Surf School
National Marine Aquarium
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach