Morston Barn Large Self Catering Holiday Cottage in Norfolk, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 1,500.00 - £ 2,845.00 per week
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Morston Barn Large Self Catering Holiday Cottage in Norfolk Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in Morston, Norfolk, England
Morston Barn is a delightful 5 bedroom barn conversion in the lovely North Norfolk coastal village of Morston. The holiday cottage sleeps 10. Just two minutes walk from the sea at Morston Quay it offers perfect accommodation for families and friends
Welcome to Morston Barn – Large Luxury Holiday Cottage on the North Norfolk Coast
Mortson Barn is a delightful 5 bedroom barn conversion hidden up a private lane in the lovely North Norfolk coastal village of Morston in North Norfolk. This luxury holiday cottage offers high quality self catering holiday accommodation for 10 people, with excellent facilities and a large garden. The cottage is just 2 minutes from the sea at Morston Quay and the ideal base for exploring the beauty of North Norfolk, with its sandy beaches and wildlife, as well as the many visitor attractions in Norfolk. The ideal holiday accommodation for large group holidays for family and friends.
Our Large Norfolk Holiday Cottage Facilities
Our luxury Norfolk holiday cottages provides high quality self catering for parties of any size from 2 to 10. In summary the accommodation includes:
· An entrance hall and cloakroom. The front door opens on to a gravel parking area for at least five cars.
· A large, well stocked kitchen which includes an aga, gas hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher and leads in to a utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
· A large open plan dining room, with a dining table that comfortably seats 10. On sunny days open the garden doors wide - or dine al fresco using the outside chairs and table and gas barbecue on one of the patios.
· The downstairs living room, with sofas and easy chairs that face the log burner and a large flat screen TV and dvd player. There is always a large stack of logs to help keep you warm in the winter.
· A first floor living room, with two large sofas, a galleried opening above the downstairs dining area and its own log burning stove. a cd player with IPod/MP3 connector is available along with a wide selection of books and an eclectic mix of card and board games.
· 5 Bedrooms, including an ensuite bedroom, ground floor bedrooms, and Morston Barn's 'room at the top' which is reached by its own flight of stairs and makes a brilliant hideaway for the kids.
· Outside there is a well stocked garden which includes lawns and patios, while the adjacent cart shed offers shelter from the sun (or a shower!), boules and table tennis.
Please note that while there are small steps down in to the Barn from the main front door, the ground floor bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas and garden access are all on one level, making the barn ideal for families where some are less mobile.
Our Cottage Location on the North Norfolk Coast
If you are looking for a large cottage in lovely North Norfolk, then the luxury of Morston Barn should appeal. The holiday cottage is situated between Blakeney and Stiffkey, in the charming village of Morston. This makes it the perfect base for a self catering coastal holiday or short break in Norfolk.
Our large holiday cottage is the ideal base to explore the beautiful North Norfolk coast. You will find beaches, art galleries, fine food, great shopping, sailing, golf, seals, bird-watching, nature reserves, country houses, gardens, walks, museums and much more all within easy reach.
Morston Barn is ideal holiday accommodation for those who would like to explore the unspoilt beauty of some of the finest coast in the country. From vast sandy beaches at Holkham, and wildlife-rich marsh walks at Cley (a favourite with birdwatchers), to Morston's very own seal colony, there really is something for everyone who loves the coast and countryside.
The finer things in life are catered for too. The Michelin-starred restaurant at Morston Hall is only a truffle's throw away while there is excellent pub food at the Anchor Inn in Morston and almost every village beyond. Art lovers will find that good local galleries abound, while a day at Fakenham races is not to be missed if the chance arises. Please see the map below for links to some of the many things to do and places to see close to our large Norfolk holiday cottage.
For more information on Morston Barn, our Large luxury Holiday Cottage in Norfolk, please contact us or visit our website using the links above. Please note that short breaks are also available, from £995 for a three day weekend.
Availability for Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in Morston, Norfolk, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Ensuite Bathrooms, Power Shower
Broadband Internet, Mobile Network Coverage, Phone, Wifi
Ground Floor Bathroom, Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor WC
Board Games, Book Library, CD \ Music, DVD Player, Freeview, TV, Video\DVD Library
Central Heating, Underfloor Heating, Wood Burning Stove
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Fridge/Freezer, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
Barbecue, Enclosed Garden, Outside Seating, Patio \ Outside Dining Area, Private Garden, Private Parking
- Price Included:
Electricity and Fuel, Fuel For Fires, Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Suitable For:
Elderly, Families, Large Groups, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
5 En-Suite Double Rooms
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Large Group Friendly Large Groups Welcome
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About Morston and NorfolkMorston Barn is situated on a quiet private lane in the heart of the village of Morston, a short walk from Morston Quay, where boats depart to see the seals at Blakeney Point. Morston is on the North Norfolk coast road, between Blakeney and Stiffkey.
- Nearest Bus Stop:
- Morston village
- Nearest Train Station:
- Sheringham or King's Lynn
- Nearest Airport:
- Stanstead or Norwich International
This Holiday Cottage in Norfolk is in or close to:
- East Anglia
- North Norfolk Coast
- The Broads
This Holiday Cottage in Morston, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- is in a good location for walking and climbing
- is near a race course
- is in a rural location
- is in a village location
- is near a beach
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Blakeney Point Seals
Blickling Hall Garden & Park
Hunstanton Sea Life Sanctuary
Morston Nature Reserve
Muckleburgh Military Collection Weybourne
Sandringham Estate and Country park
Snettisham Beach and RSPB Sanctuary
Snettisham Wildlife Park
The Cooking Experience Cookery School Hadleigh Suffolk
Yorkshire Wold Cookery School
East Yorkshire, England
Peddars Way - North Norfolk Coastal Path
North Norfolk Steam Railway
Pensthorpe Nature Reserve
Dalegate Market Shops & Cafe
King's Lynn Golf Club
Caithness Crystal Visitors Centre
Gibraltar Point National Nature Reserve
Grove Farm Studio Art Courses
Oxburgh Hall and Gardens
The Crown Hotel Old Court Restaurant
Church Farm Stow Bardolph Rare Breeds Centre
The Hare Arms
The Butterfly & Wildlife Park
Ryston Park Golf Club
High Lodge Forest Centre
RSPB Frampton Marsh Nature Reserve Lincolnshire
Snetterton motor racing circuit
Maud Foster Windmill
Welney Wetland Centre
Lincolnshire Aviation Museum
The New Horse and Groom
Field Farm Fisheries
Louth Area Mountain Biking
The National Golf Centre Woodhall Spa
Children's Food Safari