Chapel View Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Carbis Bay Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 550.00 - £ 2,500.00 per week
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Chapel View Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Carbis Bay Cornwall Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
An exceptional, architect-designed detached property, with wonderful views from most rooms of Carbis Bay beach, the harbour of St Ives and beyond. Five minutes walk to stunning Blue Flag beach.
Chapel View is just a short stroll downhill to golden sands of Carbis Bay Beach. The scenic rail link to St Ives is even closer, taking you into St. Ives in less than five minutes and providing an alternative travel option from mainline stations.
With its golden sands and turquoise sea, Carbis Bay is recognised as one of the most beautiful bays in the world. It is often selected as the perfect base for those wanting to relax and get away from it all but have the convenience of being just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of St. Ives. With its Blue Flag accredited beach, Carbis Bay is a popular choice for a luxury self-catering holiday with many of our special escapes boasting dramatic sea views. The coastal railway links St Ives to Penzance and is perhaps one of the most scenic rail journeys in the UK. The rail journey from Carbis Bay to St Ives takes about 4 minutes. It also connects to St Erth and Penzance to mainline UK stations including Paddington, London.
- Chapel View is a detached house located in Carbis Bay.
- Saturday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 8 + 2 infants up to age of 2.
- Children welcome over the age of 5.
- Regret no pets, regret no smoking.
- Sea views from most rooms in the property.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Open plan dining, kitchen and living area with access to balcony on first floor.
- Family bathroom on ground floor.
- Utility room in the garage, with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms on ground floor.
- Second floor is master bedroom.
- Enclosed patio area and balcony off lounge with sea views.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- DVD player with home cinema system and selection of DVDs.
- CD player and dab radio.
- LCD television with full Sky package to living area.
- LCD televisions with dvd players to all bedrooms.
- Playstation iii with games.
- Ipod docking station.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Dressing gowns.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Two complimentary travel cots and two high chairs are available.
- Additional space available within the bedrooms for a third travel cot (cot not provided).
- Access to the house is level to the front door.
- The accommodation is on three levels, there are internal steps leading up to the lounge area and upstairs bedroom, which has an open staircase.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
Garage and Parking
The garage has an electric door providing secure parking, in addition there is parking for up to three cars ( dependent on size ), in front of the house.
Courtyard and Decking
The outside area of Chapel View is a very private enclosed rear courtyard garden and elevated decking area. There are two tables and eight patio chairs provided where guests are able to sit in the afternoon sun and enjoy a quiet drink or al fresco dining. A barbecue is provided on the lower courtyard where budding outdoor chefs can prepare dinner to be enjoyed on the decking.
Lounge Patio Balcony
The patio balcony, accessed from the dining area, is the place to enjoy the stunning views across St Ives Bay, two bistro patio sets are provided. Catch the sunrise and enjoy and early breakfast or the stunning evening sunsets over St Ives.
Availability for Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Board Games, Book Library, DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, TV, Video, Video\DVD Library
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
Barbecue, Private Garden, Private Parking
- Price Included:
Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Families, Large Groups, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Large Group Friendly Large Groups Welcome
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About Carbis Bay and CornwallA stunning house with sea views across St Ives Bay and within 5 minutes walk of Carbis Bay beach and coast path which takes you to the breathtaking Porth Kidney sands.
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- ideal for Adventure Holidays
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- is in a good location for walking and climbing
- is in a rural location
- is in a village location
- is near a beach
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
St. Michael's Mount
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
The Flambards Experience
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
National Marine Aquarium
Raven Surf School
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach