Blue Seas Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 420.00 - £ 1,495.00 per week
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Blue Seas Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Family friendly Luxury Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Blue Seas is ideally located within a few minutes' walk of Blue Flag Carbis Bay beach and the magnificent Porth Kidney Sands are a short walk along the coastal path in the opposite direction.
- Blue Seas is a semi detached house located in Carbis Bay.
- Saturday change over during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 5 + infant.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- Small well behaved dog welcome. Regret no smoking.
- Gas log burner for winter evenings.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Living room, open plan kitchen and dining area, utility room and cloak room are on the ground floor.
- Bedrooms one, two and three and family bathroom are on the first floor. Bedroom One has a sea view.
- Lawn area to front of property, decked sun terrace, lawned garden and sun trap patio with sea views to rear accessed via the kitchen.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- 40" led television to living area.
- DVD player with selection of DVDs.
- 22" lcd smart Freeview television with integrated dvd to bedroom 1 and 2.
- 22" lcd television to bedroom 3.
- Bluetooth speaker to living area.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company Toiletries.
- Large Webber charcoal BBQ.
- Expresso coffee machine.
- Childrens plates, dishes, cups and cutlery provided.
- Complimentary travel cot and booster seat available.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Additional space available within bedrooms for second cot. (cot not provided).
- Access to the house is on the ground floor down 4 stone steps.
- There is a carpeted flight of stairs to the first floor bedrooms and family bathroom, consisting of 13 steps.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- The brick driveway provides parking for one car, with additional road parking outside.
- Front lawn garden and enclosed rear courtyard garden.
Availability for Family friendly Luxury Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Power Shower
Board Games, CD \ Music, DVD Player, Freeview, iPod Docking Station, TV, Video\DVD Library
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
Barbecue, Enclosed Garden, Private Garden, Private Parking
- Price Included:
Fuel For Fires, Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Elderly, Families, Large Groups, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
2 Double Rooms
1 Single Room
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Large Group Friendly Large Groups Welcome
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About Carbis Bay and CornwallBlue Seas is just five minutes walk away from the spectacular golden beach at Carbis Bay. Easy access is also available to the small railway station where the single-track railway follows a dramatic path along the coast, taking you into St. Ives.
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- is near a beach
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
National Marine Aquarium
Raven Surf School
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach