Porthia View Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 415.00 - £ 1,625.00 per week
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Porthia View Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Family friendly Luxury Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage in CARBIS BAY, Cornwall, England
Porthia View at the Riviera Apartments offers luxury self catering and most definitely lives up to its name, with amazing panoramic sea views stretching right across the bay from St Ives to the Godrevy lighthouse.
- Porthia View is a duplex penthouse apartment located in Riviera apartments in Carbis Bay.
- Saturday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 6 + infant.
- Children welcome.
- One well behaved dog. Regret no smoking.
- Sea views from the balcony, kitchen, living area and bedroom three.
- One allocated parking space provided.
- Additional parking available in the coastal branch line train station car park nearby.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Living room, kitchen, dining room, master bedroom with en-suite and family bathroom on lower floor.
- Bedroom two, three and bathroom two on upper floor.
- Balcony with panoramic sea views accessed from the kitchen and living area.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- 32" lcd television with Sky+ HD with entertainment package to living area.
- lcd freeview televisions with integrated dvd to all bedrooms.
- DVD player with a selection of DVDs to living area.
- Playstation iii with a variety of games.
- Music system with radio, cd player and iPod dock to living area
- DAB digital alarm clock radio with iPod dock to all bedrooms.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Coffee machine.
- Zip and link beds to bedroom two.
- Complimentary travel cot and high chair available.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Additional space available within the bedrooms for a second travel cot (cot not provided).
- Enclosed balcony (may not be suitable for smaller dogs).
- Access to the front door is via 38 steps down from the car park (level access is available via the public footpath to the side of the property, to the ground floor of Riviera Apartments) and 28 steps up to the apartment.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
One allocated parking space is provided within the Riviera Apartments private car park. Additional pay and display parking can be found close by at the train station car park.
Availability for Family friendly Luxury Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage in CARBIS BAY, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Ensuite Bathrooms, Power Shower
Broadband Internet, Wifi
Board Games, Book Library, CD \ Music, DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, Satellite, TV, Video\DVD Library
Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Price Included:
Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Families, Large Groups, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
2 En-Suite Double Rooms
1 Twin Room
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Large Group Friendly Large Groups Welcome
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About CARBIS BAY and CornwallRiviera is a select development of apartments on the seaward side of Carbis Bay. The Penthouse apartments offer outstanding views of Carbis Bay across St. Ives Bay. With allocated parking, The Riviera Apartments are close to Carbis Bay branch line.
- Nearest Train Station:
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in CARBIS BAY, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- is near a beach
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
National Marine Aquarium
Raven Surf School
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach