Wallis Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 405.00 - £ 1,375.00 per week
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Wallis Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Family friendly Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage for romantic breaks in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Alfred Wallis' at Tate Reach truly is one of those archetypal Cornish holiday homes offering all you could ever wish from a luxury, dog friendly self catering holiday in St Ives.
Alfred Wallis' at Tate Reach truly is one of those archetypal Cornish holiday homes offering all you could ever wish from a luxury, dog friendly self catering holiday in St Ives. This amazing penthouse apartment boasts exposed beams, gorgeous interiors and some of the most spectacular sea views across St Ives. A coastal retreat which certainly would have been inspirational for world famous artists such as Alfred Wallis.
- Wallis is a second floor apartment within the Barnoon area of St Ives, just above Downalong.
- Friday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Children welcome.
- One well behaved medium size dog welcome.
- Regret no smoking.
- Stunning harbour and sea views from the open plan living area, kitchen and front balconies. Restricted sea views from both bedrooms.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Open plan living area and kitchen with access to both balconies.
- Master bedroom and bedroom two both with en-suites.
- Two seaward facing bay balconies overlooking St Ives.
- Complimentary wireless broadband.
- 26" lcd television with full Sky+ package and integrated dvd to living area, with a collection of DVDs.
- LCD televisions with linked Sky to both bedrooms.
- Playstation iii with integral Blu-ray player including a selection of games and DVDs.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Eco friendly energy efficient lighting throughout.
- Original exposed beams throughout the living area and master bedroom.
- Telescope for watching the wildlife in the bay.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Complimentary travel cot and high chair available.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Access to the house is via eight steps to the front door.
- There is a carpeted flight of stairs with 28 steps up to the apartment.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Allocated parking for one car within a private car park approx 7 minutes walk from Wallis.
'Alfred Wallis' is located within the eaves of Tate Reach, yet still offers a bright and airy atmosphere. Exposed beams and reclaimed boat propellers certainly adds to the apartment's seaside ambience, along with the beautiful neutral interiors. The open plan living area is great for those who like to socialise, and with the amazing sea views via the two sets of double French doors and Velux window, we doubt you will want to leave.
Within the living area you will find a corner sofa which comfortably seats four and a cream leather arm chair with matching footstool is perfectly positioned for taking in the views. The superb entertainment package includes a 26” lcd television with integral dvd and full Sky+ package, Playstation iii with a selection of games and Blu-ray discs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The dining area is perfectly positioned between the living area and kitchen. An oak dining table with four matching chairs is situated in front of the Velux windows, making the most of the fabulous views.
Should you decide to dine out during your stay, a wonderful selection of restaurants are within just a three minute walk of the property. Why not enjoy a romantic meal at the Porthmeor Beach Café whilst watching the sunset? The café offers some great outdoor booths for alfresco romantic dining, but be sure to booking well in advance.
Upon entering 'Alfred Wallis', you are greeted into a hallway where you will find a coat hanging area and mirror.
Two bay style balconies can be accessed via two steps up from the living area and kitchen. 180 degree panoramic sea views take in pretty much the whole of St Ives, from Porthmeor to the Island, the harbour to Porthminster beach and then St Ives bay beyond. This truly is a very special view. Two chairs and a small table are provided, perfect for enjoying a morning cuppa or a sun downer glass of wine.
Availability for Family friendly Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage for romantic breaks in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Ensuite Bathrooms, Power Shower
Broadband Internet, Wifi
Board Games, Book Library, Satellite, TV, Video\DVD Library
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
Patio \ Outside Dining Area
- Price Included:
Electricity and Fuel, Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
- Suitable For:
Elderly, Families, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks
1 En-Suite Double Room
1 En-Suite Single Room
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About St Ives and CornwallTate Reach
Tate Reach in St Ives Cornwall is ideally located near to the Tate gallery, picturesque harbour and golden beaches, and offers two fabulous holiday homes.
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in St Ives, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- ideal for Adventure Holidays
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- is in a good location for walking and climbing
- is near a beach
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
National Marine Aquarium
Raven Surf School
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach