Beachcomber Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 375.00 - £ 1,200.00 per week
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Beachcomber Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Family friendly Luxury Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Beachcomber is a beautiful Cornish garden apartment, ideally located to enjoy easy access to the Blue Flag award winning Carbis Bay Beach, St Ives and the surrounding areas.
- Beachcomber is located within the Riverside area on the first floor above Carbis Bay Holidays office.
- Saturday change over during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 4 + infant.
- Children welcome.
- One well behaved dog, regret no smoking.
- Sea views from the open plan living area, kitchen and bedroom two.
- Gas under floor heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Two bedrooms, family bathroom.
- Open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen with sea views.
- Rear south facing enclosed lawned and gravel garden with bistro table and chairs, decked terrace with rattan table, chairs and sofas with footstools, sun loungers and bbq.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Playstation iii with selection of games.
- Bose Soundlink speaker with Bluetooth connectivity.
- LED television with full Sky package (movies and sports ) to living area.
- LCD television with Freeview and dvd player to bedrooms.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Spa bath.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Security hoop for chaining bicyles.
- Wetsuit washing and drying area.
- Complimentary travel cot and high chair provided.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Additional space available within the bedrooms for a second travel cot (cot not provided).
- Access to the house is up 5 wide paved steps and an additional 10 wooden steps to the front door.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Residential roadside parking within a few minutes walk.
- Enclosed rear garden.
Dog friendly beaches
Availability for Family friendly Luxury Pet/Dog Friendly Holiday Cottage in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Power Shower
Broadband Internet, Wifi
Board Games, Book Library, DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, Satellite, TV, Video\DVD Library
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Ironing Board \ Iron, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
Barbecue, Enclosed Garden, Patio \ Outside Dining Area, Private Garden
- Price Included:
Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Elderly, Families, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
1 Double Room
1 Twin Room
Pet & Dog Friendly Pets Welcome
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About St Ives and CornwallWith its golden sands and turquoise sea, Carbis Bay is recognised as one of the most beautiful bays in the world. It is often selected as the perfect base for those wanting to relax and get away from it all.
- Nearest Train Station:
- Carbis Bay
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in St Ives, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is near a beach
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
National Marine Aquarium
Raven Surf School
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach