Blue Vista Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 540.00 - £ 2,300.00 per week
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Blue Vista Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
If you are looking for space Blue Vista delivers. From the imposing private entrance guests are welcomed to Blue Vista with a breathtaking 180 degree panorama of St Ives Bay. Perhaps one of the most stunning frontline penthouses in the area.
- Blue Vista is located in Gwel Marten apartments in Carbis Bay and is on the top floor.
- Saturday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 8 + 2 infants.
- Children welcome.
- Regret no pets, regret no smoking.
- Panoramic sea views from the living area.
- Night storage heaters throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Four bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, shower room and family bathroom.
- Open plan living area, dining area and kitchen.
- 40' full width balcony with panoramic sea views.
- Second suntrap south facing balcony to rear.
- Communal sub-tropical gardens mainly lawn.
- 190 sq metre floor plan.
- Complimentary wireless internet from bt infinity superfast broadband.
- 49" lcd tv with bt sport and NetFlix for movies to the lounge.
- Nintendo Wii with a selection of games to Bedroom 4.
- DVD player with a variety of DVDs in Bedroom 4.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Two complimentary cots and high chairs provided.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Additional space available within the bedrooms for a second travel cot (cot not provided).
- Access from the parking area, opposite the apartment, is up three flights of stairs with hand rails.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- An undercover allocated parking space is provided for guests' use.
Availability for Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Ensuite Bathrooms, Power Shower
DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, TV, Video\DVD Library
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
- Price Included:
Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Families, Large Groups, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
2 En-Suite Double Rooms
2 Twin Rooms
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Large Group Friendly Large Groups Welcome
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About Carbis Bay and CornwallGwel Marten Apartments occupy a superb position on the site of the old Gwel Marten Hotel on Headland Road at Carbis Bay. With dramatic views along Carbis Bay beach across to St Ives in one direction and Godrevy Lighthouse in the other.
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
National Marine Aquarium
Raven Surf School
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach