Salt House Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 1,600.00 - £ 4,950.00 per week
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Salt House Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Salt House is a spectacular, award-winning exclusive retreat sleeping 10+ in five spacious bedrooms with four stunning feature bathrooms. It boasts breathtaking panoramic views across St Ives Bay to Porthkidney Sands.
- Salt House is an award winning house located within the prestigious Treloyhan area of St Ives.
- Saturday change over, short breaks only accepted at late availability. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 10 + 2 infants.
- Complimentary membership for two guests at a time to the C Bay Spa for the duration of your stay, located just a few minutes walk away within the prestigious Carbis Bay Hotel. Benefits include use of the ocean-view spa pool, 10% off treatments and meals at the Beach Club, all with spectacular sea views across Carbis Bay.
- Children welcome.
- Regret no pets and no smoking.
- Extremely spacious accommodation in every room, stretching over 3,650 sq feet making Salt House perfect for family gathering, holidays and special occasions.
- Direct access to beautiful coastal path leading within minutes to the beaches, shops, galleries and museums of St Ives or beach resort of Carbis Bay.
- Stunning sea views through floor to ceiling sliding doors the length of the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with access to a balcony with glass balustrades.
- Stunning sea views from all bedrooms.
- Balcony or garden access for all bedrooms.
- Gas underfloor heating throughout.
- Quiet location, perfect coastal retreat.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- On the ground floor is an entrance hall leading into an open-plan kitchen, dining area and living area of 1400 sq ft with seperate W.C. and stairway access to the first floor and lower ground floor. Full height doors open to a 40' wide balcony.
- On the first floor are Bedrooms 1 and 2, both en-suite, with direct access to their own private balconies boasting panoramic sea views.
- On the lower ground floor adjacent to the landscaped gardens are the Master Bedroom with en-suite, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5 and the spacious and modern family bathroom.
- The enclosed and private landscaped garden is laid to lawn with decked terrace and is accessible via sliding doors from the lower ground floor Master Bedroom, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, the kitchen via 14 steps and directly through a side door in the hallway adjacent to Bedroom 5.
- Complimentary super-fast fibre optic wireless broadband from bt infinity.
- Denon surround sound music sytem in the Living area which connects into a mini ipad with a house Napster subscription and Bluetooth allowing you to immerse yourself in music of your choice.
- Playstation 4 with selection of games in living area.
- 55" Samsung Smart led tv with sky hd including Movies & Sports in living area.
- 32" Samsung Smart led televisions in Master and bedrooms 1,2 & 5 with Samsung Blu Ray dvd players and Multiroom sky hd including Movies & Sports.
- Pure dab radio with Bluetooth for streaming your own music in all bedrooms.
- Selection of board games, dvd's, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Access to outside from all bedrooms.
- Large Terrace and Garden. 40' balcony to living area on ground floor.
- Original artworks are hanging throughout the property including artwork by Mike Lacey, Andy Pearce, John Horsewell, Tracey Goldsmith, Emily Mc Murray and Bill Waldron.
- Designer furnishings throughout from Conran, Calligaris, Alessi and Heals.
- Private balconies to Bedrooms one and two on the first floor.
- Decking and lawned garden accessed from lower ground floor bedrooms and side door adjacent to Bedroom five.
- BBQ with table, ten chairs and two sun loungers.
- Sea views from within the bathroom in Master ensuite, Bedroom one and Bedroom two.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Towels and bathrobe provided for all guests.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Baby Sitting service available to book.
- Catering services available including Personal Chef hire.
- Additional housekeeping services available to book including daily cleans.
- Two travel cots, two high chairs, two booster seats, two sets of toddlers steps, two potties are provided.
- A baby monitor is provided.
- We request that guests bring their own cot bedding or infant sleeping bag.
- Additional space available within the bedrooms for a third travel cot (cot not provided).
- A Kenwood triblade system hand blender.
- Toddler friendly cutlery and melamine bowls, beakers and plates provided.
- Non slip bathmats available in every bathroom plus two non slip bathmat extensions for children.
- Socket protectors are supplied.
- Beach toys, boogie boards and garden games in the utility room outside.
- Salt house is accessed via 15 steps down from the parking area to the front door.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Parking for three cars is provided on the driveway of the house.
Please contact the owner to check availability.
Unfortunately this property does not have an online availability calendar. Please contact the owner directly by filling the contact form.
Facilities and Features
Bath, Ensuite Bathrooms, Power Shower
Broadband Internet, Wifi
Ground Floor Bathroom, Ground Floor Bedroom
Board Games, CD \ Music, DVD Player, Freeview, iPod Docking Station, Satellite, TV, Video\DVD Library
Access To Local Gym
Central Heating, Open Fire, Underfloor Heating
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Grill, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Ironing Board \ Iron, Serviced By Cleaner, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
Barbecue, Enclosed Garden, Outside Seating, Patio \ Outside Dining Area, Private Garden, Private Parking
- Price Included:
Electricity and Fuel, Fuel For Fires, Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Eco-Friendly, Families, Large Groups, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
3 En-Suite Double Rooms
2 Twin Rooms
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Large Group Friendly Large Groups Welcome
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Eco Friendly Eco Friendly
Features and Memberships:
Location Details and Things to Do
About St Ives and CornwallSalt House is perfectly located for quick and easy access to both St Ives and with its beaches, shops, galleries and museums, as well as the beach resort of Carbis Bay. Each can be reached within a 5-10 minute walk along the beautiful coastal path.
- Nearest Bus Stop:
- Carbis Bay 500m
- Nearest Train Station:
- Carbis Bay Station
- Nearest Motorway:
- M5 Junc 31 - 130 miles
- Nearest Airport:
- Nearest Ferry:
- Scillonian - Penzance 8 miles
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in St Ives, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- ideal for Adventure Holidays
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- is in a good location for walking and climbing
- is in a rural location
- is in a village location
- is near a beach
- has access to a swimming pool
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
Raven Surf School
National Marine Aquarium
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach
Special Offer for Salt House Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall
Salt House Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall
Up to £75 off select 7 night holidays booked for 2017 before the 31st October 2016. Salt House is a spectacular, award-winning exclusive retreat sleeping 10+ in five spacious bedro...
Last Minute Deal for Holiday Cottages in Cornwall, England
Expires: 31 Oct '16