Tremorva Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 750.00 - £ 3,500.00 per week
Wheelchair Friendly Accessible
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Tremorva Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Tremorva is a house located within the Treloyhan area of St Ives.Tremorva is a commanding house in St Ives sleeping 8 in four bedrooms. Located in the prestigious Treloyhan area, this large coastal holiday property is just a short walk to the beach.
- Tremorva is a house located within the Treloyhan area of St Ives.
- Saturday change over, short breaks only accepted at late availability.. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 8 + 2 infants.
- Children welcome.
- Regret no pets and no smoking.
- Sea views from the open plan kitchen and dining area, lounge, den and bedrooms one, two and three.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- On the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall leading in one direction to an open-plan kitchen and dining area with separate utility room and a hide away den. In the other direction is a large lounge.
- On the first floor are four bedrooms, the main bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms. Bedroom one (en-suite) is located via a separate stairway and has a balcony with sea view.
- The rear south facing enclosed garden and terrace is accessible via bi-fold doors from the kitchen or lounge.
- Complimentary super-fast fibre optic broadband wireless internet.
- Playstation iii with selection of games and DVDs.
- Bose iPod dock to dining area.
- 50inch Smart 3d led tv with sky hd+ to lounge and house Netflix subscription.
- 32inch Smart led televisions to all bedrooms, kitchen and den.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Outdoor thermal pool and heated outdoor shower.
- Outdoor table tennis table.
- Chesneys wood burner in lounge with complimentary logs.
- Funky gas bowl fire with mood lighting to dining area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Two complimentary travel cots and two high chairs are provided.
- We request that guests bring their own cot bedding or infant sleeping bag.
- A hand blender, ice cube trays and Tupperware available for babies who are being weaned.
- Toddler friendly cutlery and melamine bowls, beakers and plates provided.
- Toddler steps and potties also provided in the utility room.
- Extra long bath mat under sink in family bathroom.
- Socket protectors are supplied.
- Beach toys, boogie boards and garden games in the rear garden beach hut.
- Access to be advised.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Parking for three cars is provided on the driveway, with additional roadside parking nearby.
Please Note *
- Tremorva is situated in a quiet residential area therefore the thermal pool is available to be used from 07:00 - 21:30.
Availability for Large group Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Ensuite Bathrooms
Board Games, Book Library, DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, TV, Video\DVD Library
Central Heating, Wood Burning Stove
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
Barbecue, Enclosed Garden, Patio \ Outside Dining Area, Private Garden, Private Parking
- Price Included:
Electricity and Fuel, Fuel For Fires, Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Disabled, Elderly, Families, Large Groups, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
2 En-Suite Double Rooms
2 Twin Rooms
Wheelchair Friendly Accessible
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Large Group Friendly Large Groups Welcome
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About St Ives and CornwallTremorva is ideally located for quick access to St Ives and its beaches, shops, galleries and museums. Approached from Treloyhan Park Road, Tremorva is perfectly positioned to enjoy panoramic sea views along with easy access in and out of the town.
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in St Ives, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- is near a beach
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
Raven Surf School
National Marine Aquarium
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach