Beach Haven Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 435.00 - £ 1,460.00 per week
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Beach Haven Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage for romantic breaks in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Beach Haven is a stunning garden apartment boasting sea views from the living area and bedrooms. The floor to ceiling bay window in the twin bedroom gives a panoramic sea view. A patio terrace provides direct access to the garden and close proximity.
- Beach Haven in Carbis Bay and is on the ground floor.
- Friday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Sleeps 4 + infant.
- Children welcome.
- Regret no pets, regret no smoking.
- Sea views from the living area comprising lounge and dining areas, kitchen and both bedrooms.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Two bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite bathroom.
- Open plan living area with dining and kitchen area.
- Patio terrace with direct access to communal gardens.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Bose sound bar with bluetooth connectivity to play your own music selection through your mobile device.
- DVD player with selection of DVDs.
- 40" Panasonic lcd television with dvd player and Full Sky hd package including movies & sport to living area.
- Ipod docking station to living area.
- Wall mounted 32" Panasonic freeview tv in both bedrooms.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Intelligent mood lighting system to living area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Complimentary travel cot and high chair available.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding.
- Access to the apartment is across a pedestrian bridge from the parking area to the back of The Sands with level access to the lift.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- One allocated parking space is provided within the gated car park.
Availability for Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage for romantic breaks in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Ensuite Bathrooms, Power Shower
CD \ Music, DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, TV, Video\DVD Library
Air-conditionning, Underfloor Heating
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
- Price Included:
Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Elderly, Families, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
1 En-Suite Double Room
1 Twin Room
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About Carbis Bay and CornwallThe Sands are a prestigious development of contemporary apartments of various designs, ideally positioned to maximise the views across St. Ives Bay. The Sands are convenient for the Blue Flag accredited Carbis Bay beach and the delightful single line
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in Carbis Bay, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
National Marine Aquarium
Raven Surf School
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
Hope Cove Beach
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach