Harbour Garden Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall, England
Holiday Cottage Details
£ 400.00 - £ 1,250.00 per week
Family Friendly Family Friendly
Harbour Garden Luxury Self Catering Holiday Home Cornwall Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage for romantic breaks in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Harbour Garden is a luxury two bedroom, ground floor self catering apartment perfectly located at Barn-a-Woon in St Ives, near the Downalong area of this picturesque Cornish town.
- Harbour Garden is a ground floor apartment within the Barnoon area of St Ives, just above Downalong.
- Saturday changeover during peak season. Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
- Regret no pets, regret no smoking.
- Stunning harbour and sea views from the lounge bay window and garden.
- Pedestrian access only, quiet and hidden location.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- All utilities, bed linen and towels (apart from beach towels) included.
- Harbour Garden combines the charm of the old with all new mod cons and is located on the ground floor of this Victorian villa.
- Open plan living and dining area with galley kitchen.
- Bedroom one with rear patio, bedroom two and family bathroom.
- Garden with bbq and sea views.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- 32" Smart led television with Sky, including Entertainment and Sports package to living area.
- 32" Smart led freeview televisions to bedroom.
- Nintendo Wii with a selection of games.
- CD player, dab radio and iPod dock.
- Blu-Ray player with selection of films.
- Selection of board games, library of books, O.S. Maps and information on the local area.
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival.
- Complimentary White Company toiletries.
- Weber BBQ.
- A complimentary travel cot and high chair are provided.
- We request that guests provide their own cot bedding or infant sleeping bag.
- Access to the front door is to the side of Barn-a-Woon, down 12 steps via the pedestrian path from the near by road.
- Detailed access statement available on request.
- Parking is provided within a private garage located just 3 minutes walk from the property. The garage width at the entrance is 3 metres, with extra width internally for opening car doors. The garage can fit a car length of up to 4.95 metres.
Availability for Family friendly Luxury Holiday Cottage for romantic breaks in St Ives, Cornwall, England
Facilities and Features
Bath, Power Shower
CD \ Music, DVD Player, iPod Docking Station, Satellite, TV, Video\DVD Library
Ironing Board \ Iron, Tumble Dryer, Washing Machine
- Outside Area:
- Price Included:
Linen, Towels, Welcome Pack
Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room
Cots Available, Highchairs Available
Comfortable, Luxury, Very Good
- Suitable For:
Elderly, Families, Romantic getaways, Same Sex Couples, Short Breaks, Special Occasions
1 Double Room
1 Twin Room
Suitable for Families Family Friendly
Suitable for Same Sex Couples Gay Friendly
Location Details and Things to Do
About St Ives and CornwallBarn-a-Woon, Cornish for “House on the Hill”, is a Victorian villa, originally built in 1892 as two semi-detached fisherman’s dwellings, and has been completely restored in 2013 and upgraded to an exceptional standard.
This Holiday Cottage in Cornwall is in or close to:
- Coast of Cornwall
This Holiday Cottage in St Ives, England:
- has many local attractions and things to do
- has tennis available nearby or onsite
- has equestrian and horse riding available nearby
- has fishing available on site or nearby
- has Golf courses nearby
- has sailing and other watersports available nearby
- is in a good location for cycling and mountain biking
- a car is advised
- has access to a swimming pool
- has great local bird and wildlife
Recommended Things to Do
Lands End Visitor Centre in Cornwall
The Eden Project in Cornwall
Adrenalin Quarry in Cornwall
Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park
Camel Trail in Cornwall
Blue Wings Surf School in Newquay
Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre
Lost Gardens of Heligan
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
St. Michael's Mount
The Flambards Experience
Blacks Deli in Chagford
Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon
Poopdeck Seafood Restaurant in Devon
Rosewarne Manor Restaurant
JC Tours 'Mid-Cornwall Coach Hire'
Plume of Feathers Restaurant
Plume of Feathers Pub
Pinetum Park and Gardens
Tintagel and Tintagel Castle
The Amazing Cornish Maize Maze
Tamar Valley Donkey Park
Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Raven Surf School
National Marine Aquarium
Horn of Plenty Restaurant
The Alpaca Park
The Milky Way Adventure Park
Hope Cove Beach
Dartmoor National Park
Salcombe Sands Beach
Dartmoor llama walks
Buckfastleigh Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
22 Mill Street
Westward Ho! Beach