Mountain Ash is one of seven luxury self catering Lodges with hot tubs in Central Scotland. Balmeadowside Lodges are located on the South facing slopes of a mixed farm overlooking the surrounding countryside of North East Fife, near Cupar. It is the perfect peaceful and relaxing rural location, and yet ideal for Dundee, St Andrews, Perth and even Edinburgh. Pets are welcome at our self-catering cottages, which are all dog friendly.
The self catering lodge has one kingsize bedroom and one twin bedroom, making it ideal for your romantic breaks and self catering family holidays.
All our Scottish luxury lodges are individually and tastefully furnished. The Lodges are similar in design, and each has:
· A spacious living area with TV/dvd, wi Fi and iPod dock
· An open plan dining area and fully equiped kitchen
· A fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower
· A master bedroom with king-size bed
· A second bedroom with twin beds
· Guest beds are available in all lodges
· Patio doors opening onto veranda and hot tub
· Outdoor furniture
· Washing machine available
Each lodge also has underfloor central heating, double glazing and excellent insulation, you can be sure you will be warm, whatever the weather!
For more information on Mountain Ash or any of our other luxury Scottish self catering lodges please see our website using the link above.