Welcome to Newhouse Farm Cottages
We offer luxury 4 star pet friendly self catering holiday cottages in a beautiful rural location in Devon, with excellent facilities ranging from an indoor heated swimming pool to a fishing lake, all set in 23 acres of tranquil Devonshire countryside. The cottages provide the perfect holiday location for families, children and groups of friends, and sleep 2, 4, 6 and 10 people.
The cottages are ideally placed close to both the Dartmoor and Exmoor national parks, in countryside that provides some of the finest walking and cycling in the South West of England via a network of dedicated footpaths and quiet country lanes. Our holiday accommodation is also within easy reach of both the North and South Devon coasts, with their many beaches. Should you feel a little more adventurous then golf, horse riding, tennis, fishing and the excitement of all terrain quad bikes and go-carts are all within easy reach. In fact, Newhouse Farm is ideally situated for exploring the whole of Devon.
Our 4 star luxury self catering holiday accommodation includes:
· Cedar Cottage (sleeps 2)
· Oak Cottage (sleeps 2)
· Larch Cottage (sleeps 4)
· Beech Cottage (sleeps 4)
· Trotters cottage (sleeps 6)
· Rowan Cottage (sleeps 6)
· Willow Cottage (sleeps 6)
· The Linhay (sleeps 6) wheel chair friendly
· Elm Barn (sleeps 10)
Our holiday cottages are located just outside the village of Witheridge, some 12 miles from Tiverton, Devon.
In the centre of the Devon Heartland and set amidst unspoilt countryside Newhouse Farm offers a sense of incomparable peace and unrivalled tranquillity from the moment you arrive. It is an enchanting region of the county with many wooded valleys associated with the path of the Little Dart River, and some of the most spectacular scenery.
Whatever the season, visitors can relax in the midst of 23 acres of flower-filled meadows and woodland. Footpaths wind steeply down to the river and lake, offering quiet corners and picnic spots. The land is not actively farmed and thus free from pesticides and artificial fertilisers and has an abundance of wildlife - including the resident badgers, barn owls and red deer.
Our 4 star Devon cottages have the following facilities:
· Indoor heated swimming pool (Open all year from 9am - 9pm with changing room, toilet and shower)
· 23 acres of grounds and woodland with lake (unfenced) and stream
· Fishing lake well stocked with carp and tench
· The Hayloft – a private function room/dining room seating approximately 25 people with broadband internet access, hostess trolleys, sink and dishwasher. Please contact us to discuss reservation and catering facilities
· Children's outdoor wooden play area with 10' spiral slide, climbing wall and ladder, two swings and rocker rider, fort and lookout platforms
· 14' trampoline with safety enclosure net
· Toddler soft play room
· Golf practice area with net
· Field for ball games with large football goal
· Basketball net
· Fun indoor badminton (equipment provided)
· Games room with table tennis (bats and balls provided) pool and football tables (50p coin per game)
· Pamper treatments available by appointment
· Guest laundry room with coin-operated washing machine and dryer (complimentary soap powder and soft rinse)
· Shared freezer
· Communal gardens and courtyards
· Private water supply
· Pay phone on site
· Wireless broadband internet access
· Online grocery delivery service available with Sainsbury’s and Tesco
· Bicycle and roof box storage area
· Two small, well-behaved pets allowed in the cottages, but must not be left alone. There is an additional charge of £35 per dog.
For more information on our luxury Devon holiday cottages please contact us or visit our website using the links above.