Frigiliana is a cluster of white chalked houses which are in the Moorish style and the narrow, cobble stoned streets of the upper part are flanked by an abundance of colourful flowers which are a joy to walk through. At an altitude of 1,000ft it offers beautiful views over evergreen orchards of avocado and olive trees and foothills sloping down towards the Mediterranean. It was named prettiest village of Andalusia in 1997 and is now protected.
Nerja which is a coastal town is only 6km away and there are buses which go from Frigliana to Nerja every day.
The apartment is situated Just as you are coming into Frigliana and is very easy to get to. Travelling to Frigliana has been made very easy by the new motorway from Malaga Airport which takes approximately 45 minutes.
· Beautifully decorated and furnished apartment
· 2 bedrooms (1 master bedroom with double bed and second bedroom with 2 single beds).
· Bathroom with bath, shower and bidet.
· Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, toaster, iron, ironing board, washing machine, fridge freezer etc.
· Comfortable lounge with small patio with views of surrounding mountains and countryside.
· Satellite tv with bbc channels and cd player.
· Linen and towels are supplied (except beach towels).
· Golf courses only a short drive away.
The pool is located only yards away from the apartment. As you come out the front door you will see a small slope which is excellent for either children in pushchairs or anyone who needs the use of a wheelchair.