Welcome to Bennett's
A large detached converted luxury barn, probably the site of the original farmstead of High Trenhouse, dating back to the middle ages.
Set in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, High Trenhouse combines splendid isolation with easy access. Step outside the door and you are in the wilds. Beautiful limestone scenery, crags, moorlands and unspoiled villages offer relaxing enjoyment or energetic recreation.
Sleeping 10, Bennett's is available for weekends and holidays on a self-catering basis offering:
- Six en-suite bedrooms comprising 2 doubles (one wheelchair accessible), 2 double or twin rooms and 2 singles.
- Large dining room/Lounge with wood burning stove
- Kitchen with gas hob and oven, large fridge, microwave, dishwasher
- Laundry service
- Private, self-service bar
- Wi-fi broadband
- Digital television, video, dvd
- Secluded location
- Off-road parking
- Private patio with chimenea
- extensive gardens
- Secure bike storage
- 2½ miles from Malham village
- ½ mile from Pennine Way
- ½ mile from Malham Tarn
- ½ mile from head of Settle loop mtb trail, 7 miles from Gisburn Forest
- ideal base for walking, 3 peaks, limestone pavements, mountainbiking etc.
For more information on this self catering holiday house, please click on the contact links above and below