Welcome to our lovely self-catering holiday home near the Royal Sandringham Estate.
please click ONTO OUR UP-TO-DATE availability calendar ON OUR OWN website!
Last minute bookings no problem.
Molly's Den Ideal for Two, Perfect if you can just manage a short time off work or from home. Short breaks, weekends, full-week holidays. Cycle,walk,fishing nearby,pubs and lovely restaurants locally and within a short drive. Spend a day at a Norfolk beach, vist a National Trust property or simply walk Roydon Common and have a special afternoon tea at Congham Hall.
What We Include.
Warm and Cosy,Immaculate,Two-Storey Hideaway, Heat, Towels and Linen,Welcome Pack with fresh baked bread,,fresh milk,butter,biscuits.Toilet rolls and liquid hand soap,cloth,washing up liquid. Leather sofa,throws,DVDs,CD player,flat screen TV with Freeview,free wifi,outside courtyard.
Molly's Den is a Lovely, 2-storey, self-catering 'escape',at the front of our family home, near Sandringham, King's Lynn, Norfolk, adjoining Roydon Common Nature Reserve in the rural Norfolk village of Roydon.
Fabulous for visiting the North Norfolk Coast, rspb reserves at Snettisham and Titchwell, Castle Rising, Sandringham, Houghton Hall, Castle Acre Priory and so much more, in this lovely part of England.
We are flexible with bookings. Guests can stay two nights, for a short break or a week or longer all year.
We love surprises! If you have a birthday, wedding anniversary, proposal or surprise get-away special treat that you need booking with discretion, just phone. We can arrange flowers, balloons, Champagne,chocolates. Simply book then leave the rest to us...
This season we accommodated 2 wedding weekends, surprise birthdays, 'escapes' from grown up children weekends, next year already we have 2 wedding nights booked for bride and groom.
Molly's Den offers:
- Private,immaculate, open-plan kitchen,living and dining,
- Solid oak floors,
- Flat screen tv, freeview, dvd player with DVD collection and books
- CD player/radio with MP3 docking.Free Wifi.
- Well equipped kitchen facilities including hob, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge.
- Shower room and toilet on ground floor with fully-tiled floor,soap,toilet rolls and brand new Egyptian cotton towels.
- Upstairs galleried bedroom, a spacious room with lovely arched window and hand-made, painted shutters,
- Velux windows and leather armchairs.
- Locally-made wrought iron beds pushed together and made up with fresh white Eygyptian cotton
bedding and thick throws.
- Pretty outside courtyard with seating for guests accessible via the double French windows. This area provides a morning suntrap.
- We are generally around to answer questions if needed, but otherwise offer guests privacy.
- Our generous 'Welcome Starter Pack' of fresh bread, butter, milk, biscuits
- Tea, coffee, sugar, washing up liquid, cloth, hand and shower soap and toilet rolls. --
- Iron and Board.
- Three local pubs are within walking distance,and Congham
Hall Hotel is just a short stroll.
Sorry, no pets. No smoking indoors.
Good gated parking. Lock up for bikes and motorbikes.
Genuine comments from our guest book, which can be browsed through during your stay.
Bang up to date guest reviews on our own website
A & G - Molly's Den is a pure delight, beautifully done, we wish we could have stayed longer, we will next time for sure.
G & S - What can we say, but just great! A lovely place to come and stay, a home from home, many thanks.
M & T - A lovely place with all the home comforts. Thanks for the welcome pack.
E & J - A really high quality place with exactly the right mix of welcome and independence. Thank you for a brlliant weekend.
D & I - Just to say, thank you for a couple of relaxing days at Molly's Den which we found to be very comfortable and very well presented. Every success for the future!
T & V - Had a lovely rest, everything thought of, truely relaxing - Paradise! Thank you.
J & L - Lovely rest. Molly's Den fab, will be back x.
G&S - Thanks so much for such a lovely stay! What a beautiful den - perfect for our ten year anniversary. Thanks for your help and kindness.
G & A - We have had a fantastic time here at Molly's Den. You guys have done the place really well,Thank you so much for all your hep in organising the engagement!!! Weekend, we will definately recommend this place and will be back.
T & A - 'Molly's Den is just a great place to stay...'
J & J - 'Molly's Den is a hidden Gem. First Class in every respect...'
A&V - 'Lovely stay at Molly's Den, a lovely place and lovely people.'
M&P - 'Absolutely stunning cottage-home from home, everything that we needed to make our week so enjoyable...'
Sue & David - 'Enjoyed a very relaxing short stay at Molly's Den, excellent accommodation...'
E&G - ...lovely,we had a lovely weekend here,thank you very much,we hope to return.
F&C - 'Thank you for creating such a beautiful relaxing place to stay....'
R&O - ''We've had a lovely,relaxing break in this beautiful area.......'