Nethyside is situated in a quiet location on the edge of Nethybridge in a quiet street with a small play park next door, but one. It backs onto a beautiful Scots Pine forest, criss-crossed with footpaths but within a very short walk from the Nethybridge Hotel, shop and other village amenities. There is easy access to the large network of footpaths and trails including the Speyside way and all of the Rothiemurchus trails.
Set within a large garden, the house was built in 2009 to a very high specification. It’s quality is apparent in the oak flooring, British hardwood finishes, granite worktops in the kitchen and large double height sun room. Well insulated with an easy to control central heating system and a wood burning stove in the lounge, Nethyside provides a warm welcome all year round. The house has been beautifully furnished to make for a luxurious holiday home.
• Hall and w/c
• Open plan dining room
• Large Lounge with wood burning stove
• Spacious Master bedroom with ensuite facilities and under floor heating
• Open plan kitchen leading into….
• Spacious and impressive sun room with pleasant outlook and French doors leading to garden
• Utility room with door to back garden
• Family bathroom with bath and walk in shower. Underfloor heating
• Landing/play area
• Twin room comprising of a single bed and a full size pull out truckle
• Double bedroom
• Triple room with a king size bed and a single bed
All the modern comforts are provided as you would expect including:
• Powerful showers
• Under floor heating in the bathrooms
• High quality beds & mattresses
• Very comfortable furniture with plenty of room for everyone
• Double garage with remote controlled door