Welcome to our Wigwams in Loch Lomond
Our Wigwams are sturdy insulated wooden tents offering all season spacious, warm, well lit accommodation for up to 4 to 5 people. They come with foam mattresses and each unit has electricity for light, heating and personal electrical equipment.
The on-site facilities include the following:
- Toilet and shower blocks with hot and cold running water
- Disabled facilities
- Fully equipped kitchens with microwave, cooker, fridge etc. pans, crockery and cutlery
- TV lounge/dining room for up to 30 people
- Sleeping bags, linen and towels can also be hired if required
- Drying room, washing machine and tumble drier available
- The farm shop – the 'Trading Post'
Our Wigwams are situated in the heart of the West Highlands between Crianlarich and Tyndrum within the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Our Location is an ideal base for hill walking, touring in Argyll and west Perthshire, canoeing, fishing, skiing in Glencoe or Fort William.
For more information on our Self catering Wigwams, please contact us using the links above.