Welcome to our Holiday park on the North Yorkshire Coast
Our holiday park is ideally situated on the cliff top overlooking Saltwick Bay, Whitby Holiday Park is perfectly located for exploring the nearby North Yorkshire National Park and stunning local beaches.The park is only minutes away for the quaint and historical harbour town of Whitby, with the world famous Whitby Abbey being right on your doorstep.
Our holiday park offers high quality holiday homes available for hire.If you prefer to tour with your own caravan or motor home, our park offers fully serviced touring pitches with 16 amp-ups and access to all on site facilities.
· Stock up on newspapers, confectionery, groceries, wines and spirits.
· Shower in comfort in the fully accessible shower and toilet suitable for the Disabled.
· Freshen up in the Amenities Block near to the touring field.
· Wash and iron clothes in the well equipped laundry.
· Enjoy home-made cakes, pastries and meals in the cafe.
· Take-away a tasty meal after a busy day sightseeing.
· Pick up a picnic on your way to a carefree day out.
· Be as bold and adventurous as you like in the newly built playground with a view, suitable for all ages and abilities of children.
· Unwind in the Family Club with evening family entertainment, provided daily by a resident performer.
· Enjoy a bar-meal in the Club or a drink in the bar area.
· Try your luck in the Amusement room.
· Reduce your carbon footprint by using the recycling facilities available at this David Bellamy Award Park where wildlife flourishes.
Access all areas
· Enjoy unlimited access to all facilities whatever your mobility needs.
· All mobile phone networks accessible from the park.