DEMANDS AND NEEDS STATEMENT
This product meets the demands and needs of those who wish to ensure they have covered the cost of accommodation booked and public transport costs in the event of the holiday being cancelled and curtailed.
This overview of cover provides a guide to the cover provided under the policy by setting out the significant features, benefits, limitations and exclusions. It is only a summary of the cover and does not contain the full terms and conditions which can be found in the policy document.
Download Policy Document (PDF, 77KB)
Key Cover Summary
- Loss of amenity (e.g. excessive noise, visual disturbance, lack of hot water, lack of advertised facility)
- Adverse weather (at the holidaymaker’s home, at the holiday accommodation, or anyway on the journey between the two)
- Unemployment through Redundancy
- Death accidental bodily injury or illness for anyone in the party or any close relative or business associate of the applicant
- Jury service
Significant Features & Benefits
- Pre-existing medical conditions INCLUDED
- No upper or lower age limits
- NO EXCESS
Lovetoescape.com cancellation insurance is provided for visitors who live in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Cancellation insurance provided is in the name of LetsPortal Ltd trading as Lovetoescape.com and underwritten by Allianz. This is administered by J. L. Morris (Insurance Brokers) Ltd, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (Registration Number 306499) and this can be checked by visiting the FSA website at www.fsa.gov.uk or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.
This provides that in the event of cancellation, the visitor will no longer be liable for the full terms (excluding any administration costs).
It must be clearly understood that this scheme only covers online bookings made through Lovetoescape.com.
MAKING A CLAIM
Please complete a CLAIM FORM and return it to:
JL Morris (Insurance Brokers) Ltd, Manor House,
1 Macaulay Road, Broadstone, Dorset BH18 8AS,
Tel (01202) 642840 Fax (01202) 658815