Skip to Navigation Skip to Main Content
Back to Navigation

Holiday Home and Second Home Insurance

Holiday Home and Second Home Insurance
Holiday Home and Second Home Insurance








We are delighted to tell you that we have found an insurance provider who specialises in providing comprehensive and flexible cover, against almost all eventualities.

The provider is Intasure and their exceptional product is very flexible and designed specifically to meet your needs.

The policy offers a host of benefits, but one of the key advantages is the UK- based English speaking team which resolves any problems that may arise. In addition, all policy documentation is written in English  - so you know exactly what you are getting.



Intasure’s cost effective policies provide far wider cover than most standard European policies. They also cover your specific property unlike local community insurance, which can be deceptive.

  • Up to 40% risk-related discount
  • Property covered whether occupied or unoccupied
  • Property covered if let short term to holiday makers or long term
  • Cost of emergency travel following a major claim
  • Policy covers swimming pools as well as buildings
  • Loss of rent included following a claim
  • Cover during exchange of contracts and completion
  • Covers temporary accommodation following a claim
  • Wider cover than a standard buildings and contents policies
  • Underwritten by Lloyds of London and other international insurers


Add £5 million worth of essential public liability cover, which is important for anyone who lets their property - particularly with our trend toward litigation - and you have truly comprehensive cover at a very competitive price.

Don't risk turning your dream holiday home into a nightmare. is pleased to work with Intasure who are experts in providing insurance for holiday homes.

For a no obligation quote you can submit your information online here and one of their knowledgeable advisers will contact you shortly.


Holiday home Policy's are provided by Intasure, which is a trading name of Blenheim Park Ltd, Registered in England with Company Number 4990061. Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Services Authority - FSA, registered number 311572

  Click here for more information.



Wider cover for your protection

As the owner of a property abroad or a second home in the UK, you already understand the importance of protecting your valuable asset. Until now it has been hard to find an insurer who provides comprehensive protection combined with a flexibility that covers all eventualities - but that has now changed. 

Is your asset properly protected?

Holiday Home Insurance overseas and in the UK

Back to Navigation Back to Main Content Back to Top Back to Top