Setting up Online Payments
Step 1: Create Your New Booking Calendar(s)
If you’re not currently maintaining an availability calendar on LovetoEscape, please create one now.
• Log in and click ‘Enquiries & Bookings’
• Go to ‘Booking Calendars’,
• Then click on ’Add Booking Calendar’.
• Follow the steps to complete the booking calendar. (LINK See 2.3 Managing your Availability and Bookings)
Tip: Update your prices and enable your short break availability before entering any upcoming bookings.
Step 2: Enable Online Payments!
Select the Preferred Booking Calendar ‘Full Booking Calendar and online Payment’.
• Click ‘Enquiries & Bookings’
• Go to ‘Booking Calendars’
• Click ‘Enable Online payments’
• Select ‘Full Booking Calendar and online Payment’.
Step 3: Activate Online Payments
• Enter your bank account details
• Check the Terms and Conditions
• Check the you have gone through the checklist (This is to avoid erroneous booking)
• Click on ‘Save and Start Activation’
• Proceed to WorldPay secure payment to pay £1 activation Fee.
• PIN Sent
Please note: We will send you out a PIN to your payment card billing address via royal mail, first class post. This is a consumer protection process to ensure that bona fide accommodation providers are taking part in our online booking and payment system.
Step 4: Activate Pin and Go Live with Online Payments
Once you have received your pin:
• Please Log in
• Go to the ‘Booking Calendars’
• Go to Payments Tab in Edit set up
• Enter your code to activate your online payments.
For more information, please go to our Book and Pay Online Page in your log in area.